1 cup frozen mango
1 tsp spirulina
1 Tbs coconut, dried
1 handful, greens (such as spinach or kale)
1 handful, cilantro
1 lime, juiced
1 pinch of cayenne
1 Tbsp help or chia seeds
1 cup of water
In a blender, blend the greens, lime and water until liquid. Add the remainder of the ingredients until smooth.
Cilantro is a heavy metal chelator, which means that it helps to pull heavy metals out of your body.
- Mango Prevents Cancer. Research has shown antioxidant compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. These compounds include quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, gallic acid and methylgallat, as well as the abundant enzymes.
- Spirulina is high in iron
- Coconut is a very good source of B-complex vitamins such as folates, riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, and pyridoxine.
- Lime can help prevent kidney stones
- Cayenne is a Migraine Headache Prevention. This may be related to the pepper’s ability to stimulate a pain response in a different area of the body, thus reverting the brain’s attention to the new site. Following this initial pain reaction, the nerve fibers have a depleted substance P (the nerve’s pain chemical), and the perception of pain is lessened.